Wednesday

MOST IMPORTANT PHOTO--OF MY LIFE

Like everyone else, I had a hard time coming up with the most important photograph of in my life. I thought of some, though, and unfortunately, none of them are digital or scanned. One is a picture of my great-grandparents on their wedding day that they brought to America from Europe--along with a pair of silver candlesticks, my grandfather, and not much else.

The one that first came to mind, though, is a picture of my brother, my cousins and I laying in my grandparents' bed when I was about three. I am chewing on my hand, my cousin Natalie looks bored flipping the channels on the TV, my cousin Max looks ill, and my brother is throwing up. The picture is sitting on the mantel in my grandparents' house, and I'm truly sorry I can't share it with you. Nothing else even comes close.

No comments:

Post a Comment